CTH-490 Code (device 0x33C and 0x33B)

Alex Ray
I see in the last email to this list that the CTH-490 code was accepted upstream.  I can't find it in the input/next or input/master trees, or the torvalds/master tree.  What kernel tree did you mean in that case?

Looking forward to using a new CTH-490 tablet,
~alex

Re: CTH-490 Code (device 0x33C and 0x33B)

Bruno Keymolen
I found this one, 0x033C/D are added :

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-input/msg41119.html

Bruno