Quantcast

CTH-490 support -- willing to beta test

Michael
Howdy,

I noticed on http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Device_IDs page that the CTH-490 is listed as expected being supported in an upcoming 4.4 kernel release. Can someone help point me to which version I can install to test this out? I'm fine if it's a pre-release version and can provide logs and feedback if that is needed.

Thanks!
Mike

Re: CTH-490 support -- willing to beta test

Jason Gerecke
On 10/26/2015 5:20 PM, Michael wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I noticed on http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Device_IDs
> page that the CTH-490 is listed as expected being supported in an
> upcoming 4.4 kernel release. Can someone help point me to which version
> I can install to test this out? I'm fine if it's a pre-release version
> and can provide logs and feedback if that is needed.
>
> Thanks!
> Mike

Mike,

Pre-release testing of the CTH-490 and other tablets is currently going
on in the thread "Intuos Driver Testing (CTL-490, CTH-490, CTL-690,
CTH-690)" on this mailinglist. Follow the link below for the discussion
history.

https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxwacom/mailman/linuxwacom-discuss/thread/5612ED90.6090101%40gmail.com/#msg34516798

you’ve got three, ‘Cause you added one /
(That is to say, eight) to the two, /
But you can’t take seven from three, /