Driver Support

Salvador Acién
Hi, I would like to set up an Intuos Draw under Debian 8 Jessie (Xorg
Versión: 1:7.7+7).

I have already compiled and installed linuxwacom-0.9.8 driver for this device:

$lsusb
Bus 004 Device 005: ID 056a:033b Wacom Co., Ltd

I get nothing running
$xsetwacom --list devices

Is this card supported? How can I set up and configure to work? Pen movement
does not affects to the cursor

Re: Driver Support

Jason Gerecke
Support for the Intuos Draw will be coming in the upcoming release of
our "input-wacom"[1] kernel driver. People have been testing a
pre-release version of the driver in this mailinglist with the topic
"Intuos Driver Testing (CTL-490, CTH-490, CTL-690, CTH-690)". An
archive of messages that you may have missed can be found at [2].

Please uninstall the linuxwacom-0.9.8 driver from your system. It is
not compatible with Debian Jessie and is likely to cause issues. The
"xserver-xorg-input-wacom" package in the debian repositories should
be new enough to work with the Intuos Draw when used in combination
with afforementioned "input-wacom" driver.

[1]: http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Input-wacom
[2]: http://sourceforge.net/p/linuxwacom/mailman/linuxwacom-discuss/thread/5612ED90.6090101%40gmail.com/#msg34516798