Fwd: Wacom Intuos cth480 setting up on Debian Jessie

Fwd: Wacom Intuos cth480 setting up on Debian Jessie

Вячеслав Иванов
Hi, I'm having Debian Jessie, trying hard to get my device working.
First of all I found out, that libwacom that is in official debian repository 0.8 version doesn't support my tablet. So I downloaded the newer 0.10 version (which does) from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxwacom/files/libwacom/, did ./configure, make and sudo make install (everything seemed to be done successfully), with no results. After that I decided to install new 0.26 version of https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxwacom/files/xf86-input-wacom/ xf86-input-wacom, in my debian version is 0.23, did the same ./configure, make and sudo make install, but still have no results, maybe you will help me.
What I mean by no results: mouse pointer doesn't react on any movements on tablet,
xsetwacom list returns empty result.
Thanks in advance.