Need Help Getting the Four Buttons to Work on my Wacom Tablet

Need Help Getting the Four Buttons to Work on my Wacom Tablet

Céline .S. Sauvé
Hello,

I was pointed this way from a reply on Twitter.

When I plug my Wacom Tablet into my laptop (which is running Ubuntu), I can use the pen as a mouse, but it won't show up on the Wacom Tablet application, so I can't set up the four buttons for use.

It is an Intuos type.

I tried the Wacom project, but nothing seemed to change as I went through the steps, so I might have missed something there.

Céline .S. Sauvé

Re: Need Help Getting the Four Buttons to Work on my Wacom Tablet

Aaron Armstrong Skomra
Hi,

You might be looking for this page:
http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Consumer_Tablet_ExpressKey_Mapping_Issue

If that doesn't solve your issue, or doesn't describe your problem,
the first step is to let us know which specific tablet you have. Issue
the command "lsusb | grep 056a" in a terminal and post the output
here.

Also let us know your operating system version "lsb_release -a" and
kernel version "uname -a"

Best,
Aaron