Next Generation Intuos Hardware Support

Grant Street-2
Hello All

Seeing as though Wacom will release new hardware in the next 12 months .....

We have always had the problem that by the time wacom release the next
generation hardware, the following happens
- The previous generation can not be sourced
- We have to wait over twelve months for support in RHEL and probably
only in the most recent Major version.

Can the drivers be updated now? What is the best way to get support of
the new hardware in Redhat 6 at the time the hardware is released?

Thanks

Grant

Re: Next Generation Intuos Hardware Support

Grant Street-2

Created Redhat CASE 01472179