One by Wacom

Arnaud Champollion
Hello,

First of all I want to thank all the team for having developped this
useful driver, and excuse my for my English as I'm French.

I run on Xubuntu 14.04, and the Linux Wacom driver is already included.

I would like to buy a "One by Wacom" tablet, and I wondered if it could
work. That reference doesn't appear in the "supported" list on the wiki,
but maybe it could be OK if the tablet uses the same internal components
as actually supported devices.

Do you know something about that ?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Arnaud Champollion

--
Arnaud Champollion

Re: One by Wacom

Jason Gerecke
Arnaud,

The "One by Wacom" seems to have been added to the Linux kernel in
version 3.11. Since Ubuntu 14.04 uses Linux 3.13, I don't suspect
there will be any problem getting it to work. I'll have to update our
"supported" list, it seems :)

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Arnaud Champollion
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all I want to thank all the team for having developped this
> useful driver, and excuse my for my English as I'm French.
>
> I run on Xubuntu 14.04, and the Linux Wacom driver is already included.
>
> I would like to buy a "One by Wacom" tablet, and I wondered if it could
> work. That reference doesn't appear in the "supported" list on the wiki,
> but maybe it could be OK if the tablet uses the same internal components
> as actually supported devices.
>
> Do you know something about that ?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Arnaud Champollion
>
> --
> Arnaud Champollion

Re: One by Wacom

Arnaud Champollion
Hi,

Thank you for this answer.
I go for his one then. It seems that few people have it, I couldn't find
any review on ubuntu discussions.

Arnaud

--
Arnaud Champollion