Quantcast

Please unsubscribe me (I'm under US sanctions)

Please unsubscribe me (I'm under US sanctions)

Yuri S.
Dear linux-wacom users!

I'm from Crimean peninsula. Computers of our people cannot visit webpages of sourceforge.org so I can't unsubsribe.
I can see only: As per Executive Order 13685, we are unable to provide you access to this site.

People of Crimean peninsula are under US sanctions because they went to Referendum in March, 2014 and gave their voices to re-join Russia after 25 years of unfair Ukrainian rule and after overturn in Ukraine (Feb, 2014) which is generously supported by US.

I only ask you to unsubscribe my email.

With kind regards,
Yuri

Re: Please unsubscribe me (I'm under US sanctions)

Ping Cheng-2
Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything else is all right with you and your family!

We'll take care of the issue and remove you from the mailing list.

Best regards,

Ping