Re: Linux mainline 4.4 Intuos PTS problems

Re: Linux mainline 4.4 Intuos PTS problems

Johannes Ranke
Hi,

I just joined the list so I cannot reply to the earlier mails in this thread.

I just wanted to add that I got my new Intuos Photo to work with linux 4.4rc2
and this patch prepared by Ioan-Adrian:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-input/msg42228.html

In order to get linux-4.4rc2 to build at all, I had to configure it without the
LUSTRE_FS file system, see

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2303120&p=13395230#post13395230

It's been a while since I compiled my last kernel and the hard lockups were
unpleasant, but it was worth it in the end! I hope this or some other fix will
make it into 4.4.

Thanks to all, and especially Ioan-Adrian for their time!

Kind regards,

Johannes