Quantcast

Re: drivers (Cintiq 22HD Touch)? (was: rotation &calibration)

Re: drivers (Cintiq 22HD Touch)? (was: rotation &calibration)

David Melik
Below is the result.

d@cosmos:~$ ls /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d:

/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d:
10-evdev.conf  50-synaptics.conf  50-vmmouse.conf  50-wacom.conf
90-keyboard-layout.conf

Re: drivers (Cintiq 22HD Touch)? (was: rotation &calibration)

Jason Gerecke
Yup, looks like the 90-keyboard-layout.conf is probably the culprit.
Please run `sudo cp /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-wacom.conf
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d`, restart the X server, and then try the
rotation/calibration again. If it still has issues, post the output of
`xinput list --name-only | grep Wacom | xargs -d'\n' xinput list-props
"{}"` again.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 5:17 PM, David Melik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Below is the result.
>
> d@cosmos:~$ ls /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d
> /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d:
>
> /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d:
> 10-evdev.conf  50-synaptics.conf  50-vmmouse.conf  50-wacom.conf
> 90-keyboard-layout.conf

Actually, look at the file attached in here instead. Somehow, your command had a 'newline' inserted in it in the email.

Yup, looks like the 90-keyboard-layout.conf is probably the culprit.
Please run `sudo cp /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-wacom.conf
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d`, restart the X server, and then try the
rotation/calibration again. If it still has issues, post the output of
`xinput list --name-only | grep Wacom | xargs -d'\n' xinput list-props
"{}"` again.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 5:17 PM, David Melik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Below is the result.
>
> d@cosmos:~$ ls /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d
> /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d:
>
> /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d:
> 10-evdev.conf  50-synaptics.conf  50-vmmouse.conf  50-wacom.conf
> 90-keyboard-layout.conf

xinput_command_output.txt (10K) Download Attachment