Re: rotation & calibration (Cintiq 22HD Touch?)

Re: rotation & calibration (Cintiq 22HD Touch?)

David Melik
Just a note: I had calibrated my Cintiq pen before (even if it is not named right for the driver) when the screen was in its default position... I just cannot get the input devices to rotate their orientation. I am not sure why this is happening on a driver past 0.22.0 (did anyone actually try a Touch version of the Cintiq?) but will wait to see what you say to do next.

Find out what's HIP!
Visit Hip Planet for news, shopping, forums, chatrooms, free personal and classified ads and much more!
Get FREE E-MAIL! at HipPlanet now!

It's all waiting for you, at http://www.hipplanet.com