Wacom Intuos art CTH-690AK-S - Using pen - system freezes

Wacom Intuos art CTH-690AK-S - Using pen - system freezes

Andreas Behrendt
Hello everybody,

I try to get my new Wacom Intuos art (CTH-690AK-S) to work on the following linux:

Linux Mint 64 bit 17.3 with Cinnamon
Kernel 4.2.0-19-generic

I've installed the following drivers:
- Kernel-Driver: input-wacom-0.30.1
- xserver-xorg-input-wacom

So after reboot the tablet is working with the keys and when I use as a touchpad (with my fingers).
When I try to use the pen, my system freezes and I have to reset and reboot?!

I'm missing a step to configure?
Please help me.

Thank you very much and best regards

Andreas

Re: Wacom Intuos art CTH-690AK-S - Using pen - system freezes

Philip Brown-2

see: http://sourceforge.net/p/linuxwacom/mailman/message/34655931/

Re: Wacom Intuos art CTH-690AK-S - Using pen - system freezes

Philip Brown-2
On 12/31/2015 02:24 PM, Andreas Behrendt wrote:
Thanks for reply.
I read the messages and the solution with patching.
Unfortenately I'm not able to patch and to compile.
Can anyone help me out with an already patched file and the information where to drop it?

Thank you very much

Andreas

--

sorry, I cannot help you with linux mint, actually I only had heard of it just in the last week. little did I know it was one of the most popular linux distros.

the fix will be in the 4.5 kernel so if you sniff around the linux mint forums and ask there you may get a date when the kernel will be updated.