bluetooth graphire?

Jesse Guardiani
Hello,

Has anyone tried the bluetooth graphire tablet with linux?
I'm a huge fan of bluetooth technology, and I've used wireless
headsets with Bluez under linux before, so now that I'm in the
market for a tablet under $200, then bluetooth graphire seems
like the obvious choice. But I don't see any mention of it on
the site or in the archives.

Any experiences?

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin

Ping@LinuxWacom wrote:
> We don't support Bluetooth Graphire yet. Maybe you can make a patch
> for us?

I wish. I'm not a low level programmer though. Sorry.
Thanks for the response!

> Ping
>

> On 9/15/05, *Jesse Guardiani* <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Has anyone tried the bluetooth graphire tablet with linux?
>     I'm a huge fan of bluetooth technology, and I've used wireless
>     headsets with Bluez under linux before, so now that I'm in the
>     market for a tablet under $200, then bluetooth graphire seems
>     like the obvious choice. But I don't see any mention of it on
>     the site or in the archives.
>
>     Any experiences?
>
>     --
>     Jesse Guardiani