calibration (Cintiq 22HD Touch)? (2) weird behaviour, maybe from possible damage

calibration (Cintiq 22HD Touch)? (2) weird behaviour, maybe from possible damage

David Melik-2
I upgraded to xf86-input-wacom-0.26.0. I looked for newer git versions but saw none, but will try any if I hear about them. I am getting the same weird behaviour described last time on 0.25.0 after moving.

Maybe what had happened is, I recall, before moving, I spilled a small amount of non-alcoholic beer on the edge of one of the buttons, which was mostly covered by tape to cover the screen edge that dust gets under... maybe that did something, though I took the spill off pretty fast... I do not recall if the Cintiq was on or off at the time, but probably off, as I was not sure I could draw in detail yet. Does anyone know about this sort of thing?

I made the little script below to calibrate it, but am not sure the first command is working, as I had said (the calibrator coming up on DVI-0, the regular monitor) (and as I had said, KDE uses xrandr so I did not need that in the script, and I got the device area already).

  #wacom_init
  #!/bin/sh
  xsetwacom set "Wacom Cintiq 22HDT Pen stylus" maptooutput DVI-1
  xsetwacom set "Wacom Cintiq 22HDT Pen stylus" rotate ccw
  xinput_calibrator --device "Wacom Cintiq 22HDT Pen stylus" --precalib 0 54260 0 95840

Find out what's HIP!
Visit Hip Planet for news, shopping, forums, chatrooms, free personal and classified ads and much more!
Get FREE E-MAIL! at HipPlanet now!

It's all waiting for you, at http://www.hipplanet.com