Quantcast

how to get the callbackfunction to read registered fingers

how to get the callbackfunction to read registered fingers

Célia Pansard

Hi all,

I am implementing a C/C++ application for wacom devices and I am trying to link my callback function to a finger touch.
In MAC/Windows API this function is called WacomMTRegisterFingerReadCallback but I cannot find the same in linuxApi.

Could someone help me ?

Thank you very much !!