Quantcast

map tracpad motion to wacom tablet circular wheel

map tracpad motion to wacom tablet circular wheel

Owen Hogarth II
hi guys, I have a quick question. I am on gnome3 and I used xev to find the mouse buttons that apply to scrolling. On my machine it's 5,4,7,6 which applies to scrolling up, down, left, right. I'd like to map scroll up and down to my wacom intuos pro scroll wheel, how can I do that?

Best,
Owen

Re: map tracpad motion to wacom tablet circular wheel

Kleo G.
Hi Owen and everyone,

I have managed to use the ScrollWheel using:
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos Pro M Pad pad" AbsWheelUp "key ,"
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos Pro M Pad pad" AbsWheelDown "key ."

so I guess your command will be something like:
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos Pro M Pad pad" AbsWheelUp "key 5"
xsetwacom set "Wacom Intuos Pro M Pad pad" AbsWheelDown "key 4"

Best Regards,
Klearchos

-

"In a decaying society, Art, if it is truthful, must also reflect decay. And unless it wants to break faith with its social function, art must show the world as changeable. And help to change it." -Ernst Fischer
Kleartivity.wordpress.com

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:18:39 +0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Linuxwacom-discuss] map tracpad motion to wacom tablet circular wheel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Transform Data into Opportunity. Accelerate data analysis in your applications with Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library. Click to learn more. http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=278785351&iu=/4140