multi monitor setup help needed

Iskandar Prins
Hi all,

I have a problem setting up my wacom for a multi
monitor setup.

I have a nvidia setup and use the twinview from its
drivers in a horizontal setup using 2 screen on
1280x0124 res.

When i add the following option to my xorg.conf
Option "TwinView" "horizontal"
Option "ScreenNo" "0"

My cursor can still float around the entire desktop.
Any idea what im doing wrong if i want to set the
wacom to just 1 screen?

regards

Re: multi monitor setup help needed

Nathan Allworth
These are mutually exclusive options. ScreenNo will constrain the
Xorg.conf device that the option is set in to the screen that is
specified. TwinView still constrains the device to a single screen but
when you move the cursor to edge of a screen that has an adjoining
screen your cursor will jump to that screen and constrain itself to
that screen.

Don't use both options on a single device, it can cause some strange
behavior since they basically compete with one another.

Hope that helps!

On 9/29/05, Iskandar Prins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem setting up my wacom for a multi
> monitor setup.
>
> I have a nvidia setup and use the twinview from its
> drivers in a horizontal setup using 2 screen on
> 1280x0124 res.
>
> When i add the following option to my xorg.conf
> Option "TwinView" "horizontal"
> Option "ScreenNo" "0"
>
> My cursor can still float around the entire desktop.
> Any idea what im doing wrong if i want to set the
> wacom to just 1 screen?
>
> regards

Nathan

Re: multi monitor setup help needed

Nathan Allworth
Can you post your xorg.conf file? This may help us find the problem.

--
Nathan