Quantcast

on the fly tablet rotation for tablet pcs

on the fly tablet rotation for tablet pcs

Deniz Tarhan
hi,

i'm trying to get on the fly tablet rotation working with my tablet pc, since it's an essential future for the platform. if i've understood correctly, the on the fly rotation patch from Bjorn Bringert (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11218956) hasn't been merged with the recent driver release. since i have little experience with patching and building from source, i cannot apply the patch and rebuild the driver myself. i'll be glad if someone on the list who's compiled the driver and xsetwacom with the patch on the i386 plafotm can send me the binaries, or point me to a working debian package.

thanks

d.