recommendations: x86 tablet with Wacom

Tamas Papp-2
Hi,

I a trying to achieve a paperless workflow for reading and commenting
scientific papers. I find that a Wacom device with Xournal is really
useful for this, however, sometimes I think that I would benefit from a
smaller, more compact form factor.

Is there an x86 tablet-like device for this that runs Linux and has a
Wacom touchscreen interface with a pen? I was looking at the Lenovo Yoga
series, but I am open to any suggestions and specific recommendations
from users with similar needs would be very useful (including "don't buy
anything at this stage, you are not going to get what you are looking
for").

Best,

Tamas